Tina is a graduate of State University of New York at New Paltz with a degree in history and a minor in women’s studies. She grew up on Cape Ann which is just north of Boston and although she loves living in Durango, she misses the ocean.
She moved to Durango in 1995 where she obtained a Teaching Certificate from Fort Lewis College. Her husband Tony is a partner in Four Corners Riversports and both enjoy kayaking, paddleboarding and mountain biking as much as possible.
Tina has been a licensed Broker here at Coldwell Banker since March of 2000. She has worked with a variety of Buyers and Sellers and is very well versed in all aspects of selling real estate. She strongly believes that buying a home, no matter what the size or cost is one of the most exciting things in one’s life time and feels honored to be a part of every transaction
Tina has been awarded the Silver Society, and Diamond Society awards from Coldwell Banker nationwide. She is also a Certified Negotiations Expert, Certified Sellers Representative, and has also completed the Ninja Installation with Larry Kendall. She is close to completing the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) certification and looks forward to that designation.
Tina believes that Durango is a special place and that each and every day she is lucky to live the dream that Durango has to offer.
- 4th Statewide for Coldwell Banker Team Production
- #3 Team at Coldwell Banker for production in 2010
- Top 10 team sales for Coldwell Banker in the state of Colorado, 3rd Quarter 2010Top 10 team sales for Coldwell Banker in the state of Colorado, 3rd Quarter
- #1 Team at Coldwell Banker for production in 2009
- #2 Team at Coldwell Banker for production in 2008
- Top 10% in La Plata County Realtors in 2008
- Tina has been a licensed broker since March of 2000
- Tina has been awarded the Silver Society and Diamond Society Awards at Coldwell Banker National
- SRS 2011
#1 Team at Coldwell Banker for production 2011
- Office : 970-259-3333
- Mobile : 970-946-2902