It’s no secret that I love this time of year. Spring is just about here. Basketball is on almost 24/7. And filling out brackets becomes a national craze. So here are real estate headlines to kick of this week of March Madness:
- If you haven’t seen it already the 2012 Coldwell Banker Bracket of Affordability picks the tournament winner based solely on real estate market factors.
- Bloomberg reports that Americans are becoming more confident in housing recovery.
- The National Association of Realtors predicts seniors and young adults will have biggest influence on housing future.
- RIS Media looks at where baby boomers are going with their next real estate purchase.
- Moneyning.com wants you to be human and buy a home.
- And finally, FanIQ.com has a look inside top seeded University of Kentucky coach John Calipari’s home in Lexington.
Picture courtesy of FanIQ.com