April just flew by faster than teen trying to get home before curfew. Seriously, where did that month go? May is ready to break through and bring warmer weather, playoff hockey & basketball and a greater interest in the real estate market. Here are some headlines to quench your real estate thirst:
- KCM Blog has proof the real estate market is coming back.
- CNN Money lists 6 ways to get a great mortgage deal.
- HeraldNet has some advice for novice real estate investors.
- The Manhattan Townhouse of Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s just sold for $5.97 million. Hats not included.
- More celebs are putting their homes on the market including Derek Jeter, Britney Spears and Meg Ryan although the verdict is still out if Ryan is still considered a celeb.
- Realtor Mag shares 3 housing trends emerging this spring.
- This is a pretty cool looking cabin/backyard office/guest house/envirosponsible shelter called, The Crib.
- How about a private island home? Yes, please.
- Uncrate has a feature on a Missouri cave home that boasts 17,000 square feet and allows you to confirm that yes indeed you do live in a cave.
Picture credit: Elitechoice.org