March is almost gone. Spring is just about here. Easter bunnies are popping up all over the place. But before April showers start to come our way here are some real estate headlines for this last week in March:
- Justin Bieber is looking to buy his first home in Calabasas, CA where he’ll be neighbors with Romeo and Keyshawn Johnson. He’ll be the only 18-year old owner in the neighborhood.
- KCM Blog thinks the spring market looks very promising.
- Realty Times peers into the changing landscape of single-family homes.
- Inman News has a list of 7 bizarre home buyer incentives that are actually being used which include cookies, cocktails and even cars.
- I honestly believe that I need to own this man-made water fortress. It might be every 8 year-old’s dream home.
- Moolanamy has a list of tips on how to lower your property taxes.