The Top 5 reasons to work with Marcy Pryor when you want to buy or sell real estate:
5. As a 41 year resident, Marcy knows the Durango area – and her vast network of people in the community gives her the edge in knowing in advance of the public what’s coming available – a key to finding just the right property for you. Originally from Chicago and Southern Michigan, Marcy will help you not only with your transaction, but to know and love your new community the way she does.
4. A Top Producer at Coldwell Banker since 1997, Marcy has 27 years of real estate experience. She exemplifies personalized, excellent service, and continues to further her education in the industry.
3. Highly respected by her colleagues, Marcy has an extensive referral network of Realtors in the entire Four Corners area, including New Mexico. This means more contacts and information for you, resulting in the transaction you’re seeking, sooner.
2. In addition to being a full-time Realtor, Marcy is a devoted Mom, blossoming golfer, and is active in both city and non-profit efforts, including being a supporter of public radio, Durango Hospice, Humane Society, Women’s Resource Center, and The Eye and Ear Program of La Plata County. Boating at Lake Powell, pampering her pets, hiking, travel and skiing round out Marcy’s life.
And the #1 reason to work with Marcy Pryor?
1. You’ll get what you want. Marcy will make it happen for you. And along the way, you’ll have fun, be confident of the integrity of your Realtor, and make a great friend. What could be better? (She’s also very nice, and kind to animals! You can count on her).
Marcy's local knowledge, excellent responsiveness, and tireless efforts to find the right property and/or buyers make her the go-to professional for all your real estate needs. She demonstrated steadfast commitment representing me in the sale and purchase of a home. Her pleasant, positive personality and competent skills decrease the stress associated with the experience of buying or selling a property. She has even helped me move!
Marcy Pryor is the best realtor my husband and I have ever encountered in many experiences buying residential property or land. When we decided to move from Phoenix to Durango, CO we were so lucky to encounter her after attempting to deal with a couple of other realtors in the area. We found that she was not only incredibly knowledgeable about the various neighborhoods in and around Durango, but was very creative in finding properties we might like, was always prompt and courteous, and was well-respected by other realtors and Durango residents who have know her for years. We love the home she sold us in 2008 and later, she helped us to buy a piece of vacant property as well. I would strongly recommend Marcy to anyone looking for property in this area. She is a jewel!
Marcy has helped us with both a sale and a purchase. Our sale was particularly challenging as the buyers had many special circumstances. Marcy expertly handled each issue that came up. We felt well represented as both buyers and sellers and can't imagine using any but Marcy for any real estate transaction we might have in the area.
4 Bed(s) | 4 Total Bath(s) | 2,340 SqFt