Faster sales at better prices.
- First in Google searches. Our website is #1 in Google searches for Durango real estate, driving more buyers to our site – and to your home.
- More than 4,500 average monthly hits to our website. With a huge number of visitors, it’s no wonder we’re a leader in area transactions.
- A better online presence. 89% of buyers search for homes online, and the Internet tops all other resources as the first stop for potential buyers. Our website promises more visitors and more information than ever before.
- Reach qualified local, national and international buyers. Thanks to our worldwide network, your home can be featured in YouTube virtual tours, print and online ads, our international site, on realtor.com and on dozens of other national real estate websites.
- High-traffic downtown location. Our prominent Durango headquarters, open seven days a week, attracts thousands of locals and visitors every year. We have free parking too.
- Local networking. Nearly 50 brokers in our Durango, Mancos, Silverton and Vallecito offices work on your behalf to sell your home quickly.
Smarter, streamlined home purchases.
- Local insight. With more then 30 years of Four Corners experience, we can quickly narrow your search to the neighborhoods, price range and features you want.
- Quick responses. If you see a promising home on our website, we’ll get back to you within an hour to talk to you.
- Advanced tools. Our website makes it easy to find and buy a home with YouTube virtual tours, an electronic filing system and all kinds of educational resources.
- Better advice. To help you make wise decisions, our brokers have access to more training. As licensed brokers, they have on average 14.5 years experience and have access through Coldwell Banker’s national traininings for designations as Sellers Representatives, x and x.
- Honest communication. We want the same thing you do: to find a home you love. We promise to be responsive and trustworthy throughout our relationship with you.
Here to stay.
- Locally owned. All three partners live within the City of Durango and have been with the company over 20 years.
- Full service. We handle every type of real estate transaction: residential, commercial, vacant land, resort and second homes, investment, multi-family, development land and projects, relocation and consulting.
- Focused. We excel at real estate sales. We don’t dilute our efforts by performing property management, vacation rentals or company-owned in-house development projects.
- Experienced. As the oldest national real estate brand in the United States, the Coldwell Banker organization has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate nationwide since 1906. The Coldwell Banker global network supports 92,000 brokers in 3,300 offices located in 50 countries and territories worldwide.
- Innovative. Coldwell Banker’s history of industry firsts includes launching a video tour channel on YouTube, augmenting its website for smart phones and creating an iPhone application for international listings. In addition, Coldwell Banker markets resort, new homes and luxury properties through the Previews International program. The company also advertises on TV, radio, online, newspapers and magazines.